Monday, April 28, 2014

Ice is Nice

On Friday we went ice skating :)

I always want to be with girls my own age and this day I got to be with a TON! And most of us start with "L!"  (Layne, Lexie, Louisa, Lydia and me, Lily).  I rode to the rink with some of the L girls and Stella. Lots of the girls hadn't come before so they weren't as good as I was cause I had gone 3 times. It went so fast. I could never get sick of ice skating- it's too fun. Unfortunately, I couldn't ride back home with Lexie and Layne because they had to go shopping.  At least I got to go home with Stella and Louisa. I could never get enough of girls my own age.

me with lexie and layne

                                         
                                                                         -Lily
 

Its a little blurry because I was skating while I took it (which was actually easier than trying to bike and take a picture of Kenan in the bike seat!) So I may be able to take pictures and skate at the same time, but don't ask me to talk about gardening and skate.... right, Amber??  -Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment